“Competitive Competences” is a mobility project that has been implemented in Malta , from 26th of June till 4th of July 2016. During the project 31 participants from EU countries and Turkey were involved in its activities. The aim of it has been focused on:
- To explore the concepts of entrepreneurship education and other concepts which associate it (youth unemployment, social enterprise, youth work, social exclusion, soft skills) and recognize its importance for young people;
- To share different tools in entrepreneurship education to allow young people to assess and present their entrepreneurial competencies;
- Promote youth work and voluntary activities for young people with fewer opportunities, as means of obtaining necessary skills and fighting social exclusion;
- To encourage positive interaction among our youth associations sharing experiences, country realities and best examples and creating bridges for future cooperation;
- To promote the use of non-formal learning recognition tools, such as the Youth Pass, and developing recommendations to different subjects on its acknowledgment;
- To promote the Erasmus+ programme as a tool for empowerment of young people and for the great opportunities it offers to develop and improve soft skills of youngsters.
The organizations involved in the project:
TDM 2000 Malta, (Malta)
Associazione ABiCi (Italy)
VIVID,z.s (Czech Republic)
Elena Association (Hungary)
Kaunas University of Technology Students Union (Lithuania)
Perfect Project Spolka (Poland)
Asociatia Fluturele Visator (Romania)
BLUE YOUTH (Turkey)
All activities have been organized on non-formal learning structure , mixing brainstorming sessions , to role plays and research of the realities of the countries of the respective partners. During the exchange the participants learnt more about methods to increase the competences and hence the employability of their target groups .
It has been a great opportunity for our association and for our young volounteers Giulia, Anastasia, Mario and Davide to partecipate at this exchange. Thanks to this experience we enhance our background, skills and we found new and enthusiastic partners.